CALL FOR RECENT RESULTS - SCUBE 2017
The 8th EAI conference on Sensor Systems and Software is a single track forum for research on system development and software support for embedded sensing, broadly defined. This year the conference will be organized in co-location with SoftCOM conference.
The aim of the conference is to provide a forum in which researchers and practitioners from academia and industry, as well as the ‘makers’, may work together in order to present and debate on different innovative solutions and applications in sensing systems within the scope of IoT.
• Experiences from real-world low-power IoT and sensing applications and deployment
• Power management algorithms for energy harvesting sensing systems
• Civil infrastructure monitoring and control (buildings, bridges, tunnels, roads, etc.)
• Environmental monitoring and control
• Innovative mobile sensing applications
• New hardware and sensing platforms
• Reprogrammable and reconfigurable sensing systems especially smart cameras
• Machine learning for sensors data, video processing and context recognition
• Semantic technologies for interoperability and context awareness
• Sensor data processing, storage and management
• Smart-Cities / Smart-X applications involving sensing and control
• Wearable sensing technologies (smart textile, wearable electronics)
• Architectures for energy-neutral sensing systems
• Resilient energy-neutral sensors
• Ultra low power communication and wake up radio devices
- Papers should be in English.
Recent results paper must be within the scope and topics of SCUBE explaining the significance of the technologies/methods/
applications and containing a list of key references.
- Recent results papers should have maximum 2 pages in length.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the SPRINGER formatting guidelines (see Author's kit section).
- Read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.
All papers must be submitted to Confy. Find detailed instructions in section "Initial Submission".
All authors of all accepted papers who want to participate in the conference must register for the conference and submit their camera-ready paper before the camera-ready deadline. The registration fees will be available after the notification deadline.
Recent Results Submission deadline
28 August 2017
1 September 2017