CALL FOR INDUSTRIAL CONTRIBUTIONS - SCUBE 2017
We invite practicioners from industry, to submit their Industrial contribution papers, presenting their innovative systems, products, prototypes and deployments. The presentations can be in form of a talk and/or a demo.
Deadlines for Industrial contributions:
28 August 2017
1 September 2017
Each paper must be within the scope and topics of the 8th EAI conference on Sensor Systems and Software.
• Experiences from real-world low-power IoT and sensing applications and deployment
• Power management algorithms for energy harvesting sensing systems
• Civil infrastructure monitoring and control (buildings, bridges, tunnels, roads, etc.)
• Environmental monitoring and control
• Innovative mobile sensing applications
• New hardware and sensing platforms
• Reprogrammable and reconfigurable sensing systems especially smart cameras
• Machine learning for sensors data, video processing and context recognition
• Semantic technologies for interoperability and context awareness
• Sensor data processing, storage and management
• Smart-Cities / Smart-X applications involving sensing and control
• Wearable sensing technologies (smart textile, wearable electronics)
• Architectures for energy-neutral sensing systems
• Resilient energy-neutral sensors
• Ultra low power communication and wake up radio devices
- Papers should be in English.
- Industrial demo papers must be within the scope and topics of SCUBE.
- Industrial demo papers should have maximum 2 pages in length.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the SPRINGER formatting guidelines (see Author's kit section).
- Read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.
All papers must be submitted to Confy. Find detailed instructions in section "Initial Submission".
All authors of all accepted papers who want to participate in the conference must register for the conference and submit their camera-ready paper before the camera-ready deadline. The registration fees will be available after the notification deadline.
All registered Industrial Demo authors will be provided with the exhibition area (desk and space for a poster).